Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ok, so apparently I haven't been very good with my blogging attempts since joining blogspot a little while ago..... Plus I'm not a computer wizz so it takes me forever to get my blog the way I like it for posting....hence my delema!!! Most of my blogs end up being about pictures I find on the computer and their history so today I thought I would try something different.

As part of the Laurel's (Laurie and I) acitivity we had to discuss our future and what we wanted to do and be. Part of that was to do a collage of pictures that represented our future so I thought I would give it a go on here. You'll have to work out what they're all for though.

















































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...