Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Friend's with serious angels on their sides...

Hey all,

Within 3 days of each other 2 of my closests friend's have been involved in serious accidents...

The first was Jess Bradbury on her 18th birthday...of all days!!! She did manage to crawl out and only has some bruises, scratches and vivid memories, if you don't know the story you can read it on her blog...

The second was Hannah Motton who crashed today, totalled her car and broke her foot, knee, hand and pelvis... I was so shocked to hear it considering I was in my car with both girls only 2 nights ago... I will be going to visit her tomorrow hopefully but I'm not sure yet.

Both stories have been amazing but I'm glad that they are both alive and safe, despite their respective injuries...

I am so grateful to be a memeber of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am so grateful that Heavenly Father has watched over these very important people in my life. The Holy Ghost is a wonderful thing.

Lisa

1 comment:

Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler said...

Hannah had an accident!?
Oh no! Which hospital is she in? I wanna go visit her? Is she taking visitors yet?
Love you Lisa x x o o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...