Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Randomness....what's new!

Jess and I had planned to stay up for 24 hours straight...which would have been more like 36+ hours. Anyway, before we rethought the idea, here is what we got up to...I almost made it to 24 hours anyway because we were up till 3am, and I got up at 5.30 that day...


SINGSTAR!!!! WOOOO


Goal: Sing every song on the singstars that Jess owns, except the dodgy ones. We got through one disc last night...10 to go now!





Don't mess with me!
This is in memory of Kathryn :) We miss her! and she would have totally been up for this!!

1 comment:

Elle said...

I didn't know you had a blog.. but I just found it (while I was blog stalking ha ha ha)... I hope you don't mind that I am going it read it now : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...