Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 1, 2010

Give a little bit

I have this little thing called a 101 in 1001... if you wanna check it out visit here

As part of my list I want to donate 101 million grains of rice for the hungry through freerice.com.
It is SUPER easy and anyone can do it! Plus you get to learn the meaning of new words or show what skills you already have! Let me know if you try it out (you definitely should!!)

It's such an easy way for me to try and help others. I don't want to be selfish and waste this life doing everything that I want to do and not giving back to others. I want to be selfless not selfish.

So give a girl some help and go over to the sight, donate some rice and help someone else. It is so easy and you are helping out so many people! Even if you only answer one definition and so does everyone else in the world...that is 60 billion grains of rice donated! We can do it :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...