Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh why does my computer hate me?

Sorry I've been absent lately...I don't have the use of my computer at the moment as it is currently infected by a virus. I managed to get all my files off but it still needs some Tender Loving Care. Hopefully it'll be fixed this weekend while I'm away at camp! :D

My teenage years are almost over and I can't believe it's almost birthday time again! :D I love birthdays but whenever it is my birthday I feel weird. Maybe it'll be different this year as I leave the teens behind me... who knows?

Can't wait to have my baby back so I can blog properly again...it just gets me behind again.

1 comment:

Nettie's Blog said...

oh that is why you havent been blogging???? I thought you had gone to a desert Island or something!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...