Well Sunday has rolled around and it's definitely time to recap what I am thankful.
It was kinda perfect today that the sacrament talks were centred around gratitude and the home teaching message was all about having a positive perception of things.
This week I am grateful for:
- A brother who is worthy to hold the priesthood and give me a blessing
- A mother who blogged just so I would know that she was thinking of me
- Parents who drove 3 1/2 hours to where I live because they knew I needed them but I wouldn't ask them to come
- My religious freedom
- The 7 days of life I was granted this week...you never know when you will go
- The work I do have at the moment...no matter how little it is
- Two Birthday parties
- Children...no matter how bratty they were in Nursery today
- Bubbles (seriously go blow some bubbles and watch them float away)
- A break from University
- A renewed optimism and determination for my schooling
- Jam Donuts
- Sacrament talks that remind me again just how grateful I need to be
- Home teachers who come :D
- People who accept me, faults and all
Literally just a few of the things I am grateful for this week.
I hope that this can be a constant reminder for me of the many blessings I have in my life.
Maybe I'll even start having a few guest bloggers on here too...
We'll see :D
So what are you grateful for?