Gratitude...can we ever really show enough of it?
I say nay. I truly am grateful for so many blessings in my life...some of which include:
- My Heavenly Father and Mother who love me unconditionally and allowed to me come here and grow.
- Having the freedom to make my own decisions constantly.
- Being alive (have not been appreciating this enough lately).
- Snail Mail...it makes me smile every time!
- A Gorgeous little brother that take the time to thank you for letting them drive when they visited last because they passed their licence test! :D
- Parents who support you both financially, spiritually and who love me unconditionally.
- An older sister who sings beautifully and shares my birthday.
- Older Brothers who are very different but unique in their own way.
- Two extra sisters...because my brothers fell in love.
- A too cute little niece who will finally say my name when I am around. I think she knew that last time I was home I really needed her to make me happy.
- A housemate who knows when I'm upset and tries her hardest to cheer me up.
I really could go on forever. The thing is...I don't feel like I've REALLY been showing just how grateful I am for all the blessings I have in my life. Lately I have been in a very negative mood most of the time. It feels like everything has been going wrong. Well I'm sick of feeling this way so I am going to focus on the positive.
So here's to not only feeling grateful, but showing just how grateful I am for things in my life. I am going to start a Gratitude Series, where I post at least once a week....probably Sunday...about something I am feeling grateful for. As well as trying each day to show more often that I am grateful.