Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Little Bit About Me

Jess tagged me for this questionnaire

So here goes...a little bit about me

1) What is your dream job?

I've never really thought about what my dream job would be. I would love to have something though that would allow me to travel the world. I would kinda love to be a photographer that gets to travel around or something like that.

2) How do you take your tea or coffee?

Neither actually. Haven't even tried them. I drink a lot of Hot Chocolate though :D

3) What is your most important beauty secret?

I'm not really one to have a beauty 'routine' so I'm probably not the best to answer this question. I always think that natural is best. I feel most beautiful when my skin is clear and I've been looking after myself properly.

4) If you had an all-expenses paid vacation to anywhere, where would you go?

My ultimate holiday at the moment would be to fly to Japan, work and live there for a couplemonths, then fly over to Europe and backpack/work for at least 3-6 months, then road-trip around the United States and work if I can. I am slowly working towards this but I think it'll be a while off yet. A girl can dream...

5) If a genie popped up right now, what would your three wishes be?

I) Go on my ultimate holiday
II) To have enough money and time to get out there and do all of the things I want to.
III) Find my eternal companion and live out our lives together

6) If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Fruit. I love it! I wish that I could get any type of fruit whenever I wanted it. Though it would have to NOT have a laxative effect for me to do so.

7) What one talent do you wish you had?

I wish that I could take really good photos. I wish that I could capture the moments around me in as beautiful way as the moments themselves are. If only our eyes had an inbuilt camera to be able to capture and remember all the beautiful moments in life.

8) Who is your biggest celebrity crush?


My current celebrity crush is Alex Pettyfer. Loved his current movie I am Number Four and am really looking forward to seeing Beastly. He is seriously good looking, fit and is rumoured to be engaged to Dianna Agron who is so sweet and pretty. So at least we know he's got good taste.

9) If you could look into the future, would you?

As much as I'd like to know a few things about the future, I wouldn't do it. I think that we need to work through things as they come...no matter how hard they are. Plus who wants to ruin all the surprises??

10) What made you start a blog?

I mainly started because I wanted to put my thoughts down somewhere and I am not always the best at writing a journal.

My Tags

Christine at Bun and Borough


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...