Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Heritage

Today I visited my Grandparents grave for the first time.
My Pop (Dad's Father) died before I was born and my Gran (Dad's mother) died when I was very young. So I have no memory of her.


I have lived here for 2 years now but over the last 6 months I have been thinking about them more and more. I found out from my Father that they were buried about 20mins from where I live.

It was really nice to have something to go and visit. I know that they're in a better place now. I hear nothing but wonderful stories about my grandparents from people who knew them.


I have only ever known one of my grandparents. So I hope that my parents and my future husbands parents can be around for my children when the time comes.

I love seeing my parents with my niece Darcey, it gives me an idea of what they were like when I was little. I have 2 wonderful parents and they were raised well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...