Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Family


WARNING!!!
There are a LOT of photos with this post...but they make it fun so bare with.

Today I seriously just wanted all of my family in the one place. Being a dork and not caring. These are some of my favourite pictures because we are such dorks!

On the Great Wall of China...

Mum taking yet another picture on a family holiday...

My 2 older brothers at Adam's (right) wedding...

On a cruise in China...

My niece Darcey loves to steal people's shoes...

Little bro came down for a visit...

Little bro and I helping to set up Dad's new pharmacy...

Older Bro and I at a friends 21st Birthday Party...

Little bro and I at an AFL match...

Little bro on Dad's plane...

And for some nice, lovey dovey shots...

My older brother Adam and his wife Jay on their wedding day...

My older brother Rhys and his wife Amy on their wedding day...

Don't you just love being a dork with your family??

I love and miss you all!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...