Please excuse the lack of blogging this week...we have gone over our internet allowance and so it is going REALLY slowly!!
But I couldn't miss this post...I have too much to be grateful for.
This week I am grateful for:
- Technology to allow me to be able to watch General Conference over the last 2 days
- My brand new nephew Eric David James Travers who was born this morning :D :D :D Can't wait to meet him!!! (His name is very family orientated, which I love)
- My sister in law for having my nephew and enduring through all the pain and problems during the pregnancy
- Catching up with friends
- Mj leaving a packet of Jersey Caramels for me in my letter box :D
- Random e-mails to participate in projects
- Extra work
- Plans being freed up so I can go and meet my new nephew!
- Fun games nights
- A comfy bed
- The sound and smell of rain
- photos! They are truly awesome!
and many many more!