Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gratitude Sunday

Please excuse the lack of blogging this week...we have gone over our internet allowance and so it is going REALLY slowly!!
But I couldn't miss this post...I have too much to be grateful for.

This week I am grateful for:

- Technology to allow me to be able to watch General Conference over the last 2 days
- My brand new nephew Eric David James Travers who was born this morning :D :D :D Can't wait to meet him!!! (His name is very family orientated, which I love)
- My sister in law for having my nephew and enduring through all the pain and problems during the pregnancy
- Catching up with friends
- Mj leaving a packet of Jersey Caramels for me in my letter box :D
- Random e-mails to participate in projects
- Extra work
- Plans being freed up so I can go and meet my new nephew!
- Fun games nights
- A comfy bed
- The sound and smell of rain
- photos! They are truly awesome!

and many many more!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...