Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 6, 2011

Time


It's a funny thing...
I seem to have a lot of it these days...sometimes that's good, sometimes it's bad.
I have more time to think...again good and bad.
I have found many random things to occupy my time.
I have found that I can still have a productive day but not doing the "typical" things that people deem to be worthy of a productive day.

Time marks moments in our lives.
We can waste it.
We can you it wisely.
We can't make it go faster or slower.

Time is what it is...

Sometimes I wish we didn't mark time so much...but I also think that would make life very chaotic and disorganised.

What do you think about time?
I'm pretty sure my thoughts on it change all the time...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...