Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gratitude Sunday


This weeks addition comes to you from my sick bed. Joy.
*sarcasm noted*

I really hate getting sick because I am stubborn...just like my father...when it comes to taking medication, because I don't take it...unless I really need it.

This week I am grateful for:

- Being able to sing in conference last night and today despite being sick
- The spirit that was at conference and all the things I was able to learn
- A warm bed to sleep in
- An almost completely cleaned room
- Being able to contact Kat even though she's on the other side of the world at the moment
- Slowly taking steps towards Japan ( kinda freaking out about it too)
- This beautiful and free country I live in
- Being able to sleep this afternoon...soo good!
- Catching up with Cinta after ages of not seeing her
- Another week alive

What are you grateful for this week??

1 comment:

Megan L said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...