Firstly Happy Father's Day!! :D Especially my own dad, aka Papa Smurf and my Heavenly Father.
This week I am grateful for:
- Skype sessions with my family, even if my niece does crack it because she's sick and my brother does weird things.
- Dancing sessions in the lounge room to random songs
- Cookies!! Taste so good, but so bad for you
- The spider on the wall above the shower not crawling down!
- Jess and my new tradition of toasting seasons :D
- Getting to celebrate Nelly's birthday
- Taking a trip around Hobart on a double decker bus and realising I have so much to explore right here
- Starting a Christmas project for a family member
- Getting extra work, such a blessing!
- The primary kids...they are too cute!! Well most of the time :P
- Sleep! I am forever grateful for that!
- Opportunities to face my fears, like getting 5 mins notice to teach a lesson in YSA sunday school
- A very nice e-mail from a friend and follower...you know who you are :D
- LIFE! :D