Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Semester is coming to a close

so I apologise for the lack of blogging.

This time of year is always stressful for me...and I am really feeling it this semester! 
It's hard coming back after a break...but I made my bed and so I lay in it.

I currently live in a vicious cycle of eat, sleep, work and try to study.

Luckily I was able to go home for a quick visit over the weekend for my little bro's birthday. 


The cake was awesome :D Nice work Jay! 


My niece is adorable and I hate not seeing her more. Here she is singing a 'song' for Uncle Ryan :D 

Family make everything better...I wish they lived closer!


Oh and My UBS (un-biological sister) is back! YAY! :D

Now to get some sleep and try to be productive tomorrow...wish me luck! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...