Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Help


Firstly, if you haven't already, watch this trailer. You will not regret it!



Now that you've done that...go and see the movie!
I have been waiting to see this for some time now and am so glad that I was able to tonight.
*last night we attempted, but something broke on the projector*


I hate when people spoil movies by saying all the good/bad things that happen, so fear not, I will not being doing that now.

I will however say that I LOVED this movie! It is an awesome storyline and I am definitely going to go and get the book now. Can't wait!!

My favourite part:

"I is kind
I is smart
I is important"

Definitely won't ever forget them and what it represents.

If you've seen it, did you like it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im really hoping to get to see this soon! after moving to norway i feel i miss all the movies that typically i would get to see pretty quick in the US :(

great blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...