Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day


Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day
(October 15th)

As I mentioned the other day my mum lost a little girl between my younger brother and I so this topic is close to my heart.

Unfortunately many people experience loss in miscarriage and losing their infants at a young age. 
I can not even begin to image what pain this causes. 

I have both known people and read stories of this nature.

You too may know people who have experienced this and if not then you can take a moment to think of those out there who have had this type of loss in their lives.

I know that Heavenly Father knows and loves each one of us individually.

Please take a minute to visit this website about what this day is all about.

2 comments:

Cathryn aka Lollie said...

Not something you like to think of too often, but somehow also so close to your thoughts.
It is heartbreaking to lose babies.
However, their is a reason for all things not matter how sad.

Thanks Lisa

xx

Lotti said...

I don't think people realise how hard this can be when someone loses a baby, particularly when they miscarry. Every child no matter how far along you are in your pregnancy it is still a life, that is part of your life. Thinking of all those out there today who have experienced the loss of a baby. Nice website link Lisa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...