Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

There is beauty all around


If we really take a moment to stop and look at the world around us...there is so much beauty.

On the way home from church on Sunday I noticed a big patch of purple flowers on the side of the highway. It was really beautiful. I wish I had been able to take a picture.

Then Kat, Chelsea, Camilla and I went for a walk along the beach in the afternoon.


Isn't it gorgeous!


I had to write my name :D 

Then tonight while driving down to Kat's place I saw this...


This picture doesn't even give the sunset justice. 

I am so blessed to live in this part of the world. There is always something beautiful to see...if we but look :D

What is beautiful in your part of the world??


1 comment:

Lotti said...

Love the beach scene . so pretty ... and yes there is a lot of beauty in the world. I don't think we take time often enough to see what's out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...