Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 11, 2011

So far in Japan...

Hey Everyone,
Just a quick hello as I don't have my computer with me and am on the school's one.

So far in Japan I have:

- Almost been hit by someone on their bike...fun times :D
- Attempted to speak Japanese, though very broken for an entire day
- Walked for 2 hours around Fukuoka
- Been the only one in the group to bring my host families address with me
- Slept like a dead person
- Dreamt about trying to translate a whole bunch on sentences...and woke up very tired!
- Had a shower, Japanese style :D

Well that's it for now as we're about to have a welcome party.

1 comment:

Lotti said...

Okay, so funny Lisa. Love your description of all that has happened so far. So tell me how do you have a shower Japanese style ? I am guessing whilst your Japanese might be broken now ... after a few weeks there things will become a bit more 2nd nature. Being in the country and emersed in the culture is the best way to learn the language ... you have no choice but to speak it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...