Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Week: Day 3

Tonight we went...Christmas Light Looking :D

We didn't go for as long as I would have liked, but I did get to see some really good ones. 

There were some that were ok...


Then they got better...


and better... which we almost missed because they turned them off just as we were leaving.
I may have done a dance in front of the owner without meaning to...oops! :P




With the best being...


It was amazing! I love watching the lights go.
Thank you random people that put in the effort to put all these lights up.

I remember when I was little, I used to go with my neighbours (who were like grandparents to me) to see the lights around my town. There was a street right near our houses that basically everyone put lights on their house. It was an entire experience! I miss those days.

I am really getting excited for Christmas now!! :D

1 comment:

Lotti said...

Really cool lights Lisa. I love that people go to the effort of putting up all the lights on their houses. YAY!! Then we get to look at the pretty lights.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...