Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 9, 2012

Driving Miss Janelle

Or should I say she was driving me??

Took Janelle to a couple of car parks tonight to have a little drive in the car.
This was only her second time, so she did pretty well considering.


Nelly looked pretty scared from the beginning...but she got better as the time went on.

My little space pod has only had L plates one other time...and that was when my little bro came down and wanted to drive.


He's actually down visiting again briefly. He's here to see the cricket.

Tonight taught me that my parents had a lot of guts letting me behind their cars when I first started driving...because it is definitely a nerve racking experience.

We'll have you driving well soon Nelly...very soon :D

1 comment:

Catherine said...

AH! My sister just got her permit and I'm scared for my life when I drive with her!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...