Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

So this afternoon I played Lawn Bowles with Kat, Camilla, Zoe, Chelsea, Erica and Fiona...


It was actually fun! 
I wasn't very good, but we played barefoot and that made it even more fun.

Then we headed to Kat's house to watch Psycho in the home made cinema.


I was really tired so I missed bits and pieces of it. 
Not the famous shower killing scene though! ha ha ha

There were some random and hilarious quotes from it, including:

"I don't know where to start. I guess I should start at the beginning."

"I'm not going in the fruit cellar. I'm not fruity!"

"My hobby is stuffing things."

I seriously lost it a couple of times, just laughing at how random it was! 

So Friday the 13th didn't turn out to be all that scary at all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...