Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's the final countdown...

I also sang that title...he he :D
I pretty much sing most things...especially if I know a song has that line or title.
So anyway...moving right along.

Today marks 7 days until I turn 21...21!
Then I will be legal in all countries of the world.
Not that it really makes a difference for me as I don't drink, but it sounds fun to say.

So what did I do today? Well I have decided to rearrange my room and redecorate (as best as I can in a rental we can't really do much with). 
I am also working both of my jobs...

This just makes me sounds all grown up...I think I need to get some childish things done in the next week :D

I am going to have fun with my birthday week.

1 comment:

Dree said...

Ooh enjoy your birthday week! 7 days!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...