Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gratitude Sunday


This week I am grateful for:

- Creativity with food...you have to work with what you've got
- YSA that come to activities and make it fun
- Fun chats with my friends on a bed
- A Valentine's day with my Bro & SIL...it's nice to see people so happily in love
- Fireworks
- Being back looking after the girls...kids just say the funniest things
- Random text updates from my siblings
- Facing things I should have done and having it work out ok
- Almost being finished with my Project 365
- Time to think
- A few really awesome lessons at church
- A movie with my housemate...oh what fun we have
- Realisation that things are better then they seem...the power of positivity
- A break
- Life...always grateful to have a new day

What are you grateful for this week?

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm thankful for my sister-in-law's baby shower she threw for a friend and all the leftover fondue stuff we're going to consume tonight! :)
p.s. I'll be getting that post sent to you today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...