Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

This week has been a bunch of highs and lows for me. 
I didn't particularly feel like posting this today but I know it's important to still be grateful for things, 
even when you've had a crappy week. 

Let's be honest, life definitely isn't always peachy and this blog is called L!$@'s Life,
so we better keep it honest.

Therefore, This week I am grateful for:

- The little pleasure of painting my nails...I have been a biter for years. Finally not doing it :D
- Amy's Surprise Party...a lot of work went into it and it was a good night.
- Seeing my family..who were down for the party.
- Other people's talents
- Trying new things
- Pretty flowers
- Potato skins at Hog's Breath...sounds weird but SO delicious!
- Starting to resolve things...even if that ended badly
- Going to Sacrament meeting, even though it was the last thing I wanted to do today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...