Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 19, 2012

Quotes and Words...

via

How very true this is! 
On Sunday I was thinking a lot about how I want and I think to some degree need to start recording more events in my life.
I want to start writing in my journal again, taking more pictures and scrapbooking more.

I know that this blog is like a journal for me, but writing it down in a book and recording some of my deepest thoughts just seems like something more private and special.

I like to think that one day my children or grandchildren will read some of the things I have written and get more of an insight into who I am. 

While I feel far from gifted at writing, I am going to make more of an effort!
Wish me luck :D

1 comment:

Kell said...

I get this feeling so often.. but I'll write in my journal for a week, then start slacking again. It's a vicious cycle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...