Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Assignments

If you're a student, you will feel my pain.

I have so many assignments at the moment! But I am slowly getting through them :D

Some have been quite interesting, while others have been down right horrible.
Especially referencing...that is the real killer!

I am just putting the finishing touches on a written aspect of a group project I am doing for one of my classes. I must say I do like putting things together into a package.

I also had to actually present today in another class...something I seriously hate!
But all went well and the lecturer seemed pleased.
So glad it's over though.

So while I'm studying here in Australia, what are you doing?
Are you studying as well? About to wrap up the semester and planning for summer?
Are you working hard to earn a living?
Staying home with kids?

What do you do?

I want to know more about my readers, so let me know what you do and where you do it?

2 comments:

Lotti said...

I so totally relate to all your studying Lisa, assignments, etc., it can be such a challenge. I'm finding it a bit of a challenge at the moment too. Good luck with getting it all day ..... I'm taking it all one day at a time. That's the only way I can do it.

Kylie said...

Hang in there! School isn't forever ;) I'm working full time after graduating in December...prepping for our busiest month of the year and for baby. Hoping to be able to relax at least a little this summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...