Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Banana Muffins, Burns and Books

So yesterday I baked some banana muffins for a friend who is helping me out, as well as to take to FHE. By some I obviously mean 30. 


During which I burnt myself ...which if it scars will look wicked! 


And lately I have been reading so many books, you would think I literally live off them. I love them...and they are helping me achieve a little goal...so YAY for reading! 

My current read is Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson.

Oh and I have started reading the Harry Potter series...3 books in and quite enjoying them. 

2 comments:

Cami said...

I'm going to have to make some banana muffins - I have so many leftover bananas that are going bad. Ha!

Sorry about your burn :(

Kylie said...

That burn looks painful! And is this your first time reading Harry Potter?? They only get better :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...