Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Courage and Forgiveness

My friend JK shared an awesome quote with me today:

"Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 
'I will try again tomorrow'".

- Mary Anne Radmacher -

And just before that I was reading a talk by James E Faust called "The Healing Power of Forgiveness"

Both things I needed to hear. 

It's hard to forgive other people, truly forgive myself and want and gain forgiveness from others.
It is still a process for me and right now I really need the courage to get through it. 

Sorry that I've been absent lately (internet failure at my parents) and now you get to hear me blabber on about the trialling stuff, but my life is far from perfect, so I write about the bad too.

So here's to courage and forgiveness! 

3 comments:

Lotti said...

Good for you Lisa. Forgiveness is never an easy thing, but something we need to do, more for ourselves than anything. Good post.

Kylie said...

I love that quote. And forgiveness is really really hard. Sometimes, you don't even realize you have the need to forgive some things. Thank you for sharing.

Kelsie said...

Oh my gosh that first quote is amazing. Writing it down immediately in my quote book. Love love love. Thank you so much for sharing!! (and thank you so much for the congratulations as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...