Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 6, 2008

The little unknown things of life...

Jess Bradbury sent me a video on facebook this week (probably the corniest ever, but...). It was about a guy who was complaining about all the little things that annoy us in life such as waiting in lines when your in a rush, someone taking your carpark when you really wanted it or having someone jump in front of you in a line. Then this other random guy comes up to him and hands him some glasses. When he puts them on he has little subtitles to the people he's looking at...like a man with his sons subtitle read "just lost his job". Another one was the guy who served him his coffee said "battling addiction".

We have no idea what is going on in people's lives yet we get annoyed at them....it really made me think about the times I have those same thoughts as the man in the video. I am going to try to make a concerted effort to think of others when I am getting annoyed at silly little things, when others in the world are suffering so much more than me...

Challenge (for anyone that actually reads this): When you notice someone that looks like they're having a bad day or is upset to make a difference and do what you can to make their day better.
Look for 3 things you can do today to help someone else...

1 comment:

Jack Prebble said...

could I see the video Lisa? what is the link =)

sounds like a challange worth taking! I accept!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...