Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 5, 2008

Rhys and I.....overtime

So, Rhys and I are 2 years, 11 months and 22 days apart...........basically 3 years but I like to think we're closer then that.

Rhys and I have always had a good relationship and it is fairly rare to see us fighting, but when we do it can be the nastiest.....and hurts the most :( But we make up..

We always have the funniest times together but the last 7 1/2 months I've been without him...as most of you would know he's in Kiribati serving his mission...good boy isn't he :)
I found this funny pics today from our family trip to China at the end of 2006, not long after I had finished high school... this is the result of mum with the camera and Rhys and I posing...

1.


2.


3.



We are such dags when we get together...
We even do the same things at the same time without realising :)

We even got our hair done together...



I love my bro so much, we have awesome times together and I can't wait till he gets off his mission to have some more good times together!!!

1 comment:

Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler said...

Awwww!
You guys are so so cute!
I miss Rhys too.
Love you Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...