Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 24, 2010

I am so computer iliterate!!

I really want to fix up my blog...make it look nice :D But I kinda suck when it comes to knowing how to do this... anybody care to help???

My blog is the opportunity for me to express my feelings and the goings on of my life...I love it! It helps me feel free!

People have some amazing blogs out there and one day I will blog about each of them. I love it when I find a new blog to follow. Thank you to everybody that takes the time to blog...though it seems silly and insignificant sometimes, the messages found there can really change my day. So, Thank You :D

2 comments:

Collette said...

hey! i FOUND your blog! haha only took me forever! i think it looks fine!....you could google blog layout sites...cutestblog on the block is a good one i think...i just like the simple layouts though!

Nettie's Blog said...

you can download all sorts of free iedeas from the web...just type in bogs and go from there...
but sometimes plain is best ...wish i was there to help you (by the way where are you now???)
send me and email or leave a message on the blog....mmmmwwwwaaaahhh (a nettie kiss)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...