Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm back....

So it's been a little while since I have blogged about ANYTHING...so with this wonderful Spring weather here in Oz (best country ever) motivating me to get into more things and complete more I am going to try and blog more.

My first attempt at Project 365 didn't go so well, but I have started again and am doing much better this time. For those that haven't heard of it before it is a project to take 1 picture everyday for a year. The only rule is that you need a photo of yourself at least once a month so you can see the change in you over the year. Check mine out here.

I am also participating in a project called 101 in 1001. It is a list of 101 things you want to complete in 1001 days. It is an interesting adventure I have undertaken and we'll see how well I do with that. If you wanna check out mine head on over here.

They say the longest journeys begin with a single step so let's see where this path leads....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...