Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 15, 2010

General Conference

General Conference was amazing last weekend! Need I say more??

Probably not, but I will anyway...

I love it all! I watched 3 sessions and what I saw and heard answered some of my prayers and also learnt a lot of lessons. I swear some of what was talked about was just for me, but I know there are a lot of people that feel that way. That is just how awesome the Holy Ghost is and how we can all hear the same things but take in something so different and personal for us.

I am so grateful for technology and the ability I have to watch it here in Australia, despite it being held in America.

The Blessings!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...