Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 11, 2010

Thankyou water

I was so impressed when I just read my friend Makayla's blog that I had to share with you what she has done!

I'll let you click on the link to read her blog but I just had to say how awesome this girl is! She saw an awesome organisation and did something about it. Too many people see things that need doing but Makayla went out and did it! She just so happens to also be an amazing, gorgeous, friendly girl too :D

Go Makayla! and all those who try to make a difference, not matter how small!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

That's really amazing. I love the dedication into an organization like that- who would've thought that something as simple as buying a bottle of water can change a whole lifestyle for someone else? Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...