Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Random Acts...

It is my goal for the next little while...and the rest of my life... to do random acts of kindness for others.

So far this week I have "decorated" a friends car and left them lollies and tonight my friend Jess and I made a little package for another friend tonight. Hope it makes him smile :D

Stay posted for further secret missions to make people smile and brighten their day.


In other news: My sister now has a blog. Go and check her out here! Gotta love the family picture from like 6 years ago that is her banner....oh the good times :D

1 comment:

Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler said...

What an awesome idea!
RAOK are the best... especially if they tell you about it and have no idea it was you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...