Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gratitude Sunday

Hello Peeps...yeah I'm calling you that!

Another week has come and gone so quickly!

This week I am grateful for:

- Random moments under the bridge
- Trips to Richmond with my bestie :D
- My Perth Bestie coming to visit!! <3
- Making masks
- Masquerade balls...
- the kids I look after
- my life
- The most work this week for the year!!! YAY!!!
- prayer
- Discussions with people investigating my church
- my testimony
- Music time going well with the kids in Primary
- Exciting new opportunities
- (I am actually grateful this week for) my need to always accept doing things that are asked of me
- having room to grow and improve

SO many things I can be grateful for...which makes me feel so blessed :D

Heavenly Father is too nice to me sometimes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...