Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gratitude Sunday

This week I am grateful for:

- Driving up from Kat's house to church and seeing all the beauty this state has to offer
- My friendship with Kathryn
- Completing the Relationship course at church (also known as (Strengthening Marriage - adjusted for YSA)
- Family Home Evening with my bro and friends
- Good food :D
- Autumn leaves! I love the change of colour
- Funny movies
- Friends who try to cheer me up when I am in a funky mood
- Sunday afternoon naps
- Home teachers that come each month
- The Atonement of my Saviour
- Good dreams the night after I had a horrible nightmare
- Hattie being good in Primary :D
- Forgetting that it was combined today and so I didn't have to do what I had semi planned for music

1 comment:

Chelsea Parsons said...

ahhh hattie!! she loves you... you must come babysit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...