Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 2, 2011

Today...

We were SUPPOSED to have an inspection of our rental property...but alas I get a call at 5pm to say they couldn't do it and want to do it tomorrow now....Boo because I haven't been feeling the best.

Because I hate being at the house when they inspect...I had to plan a day away from the house. So...I started with a walk from my house to Uni...just to see how long it would take me. Because once I am back at Uni I plan to walk more to save on fuel and try and get fitter.
That took me an hour... I want to work on reducing this time before I start back at Uni in July.

Then I walked from Uni to St David's park in the city...there I read for a while and chatted to my Dad for like 40mins. It was good to catch up. Oh how I love family!


Afterwards I walked right into the city and ran some errands...but after all that walking I was knackered! So I caught the bus home :D

It was nice walking around on my own...but in the future I would like to spend more time walking like this...


with my husband...when he comes along...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...