- Lisa D'Arne Travers
- A daughter
- A sister
- A Child of God
- A procrastinator
- Most of the time pretty random
- Addicted to movies
- Unhappy with my weight
- A lover of books
- A girl trying to find out who she is and where she is going
- Not trendy
- A student
- Both terrified and excited about changes
- Hopeful for a happy marriage and family one day
- Very insecure
- Able to achieve more than I think I can
- Scared I won't find love and will be a bad mother
- A lover of childish things
- A travel bug
- A constant thinker
- Often defensive
- Temperamental a little too often
I am many things...but as I go through this journey that is life I realise more and more that it is ok to be who I am. In this moment...or who I am as I grow.
I am not perfect. I have many faults. But I also have many good things about me, and I am starting to see that in myself.
Growing and Learning is such an important part of life.
I want to be the best person I can be.