Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 12, 2011

William and Kate

I know the hype of the Royal Wedding as died down and all...didn't feel the need to blog about it as I didn't manage to catch most of it.

But today I watched the movie William and Kate...mind you I didn't even know it existed until today...and I really felt for them.


William has lived in the public eye all of his life and has had his life planned for him.

Kate on the other hand was able to choose what she wanted to do. Until she feel in love with William of course.

I can't even imagine having my life displayed for the world to judge. Their relationship was scrutinised, Kate and her family were criticised and all because they fell in love.

I'm not even going to pretend like I have any idea what it would be like, but I seriously feel sorry that they are treated as they are.

Sure the royals have made mistakes and I don't know if it's really necessary to have them running the commonwealth and all....but they don't deserve to be watched all the time.

I heard recently such an awesome saying:

"We judge ourselves by our intensions but we judge others by their actions"

I thought it was brilliant! I am trying to judge people less and see where they might have been coming from. I know that my words and actions have been perceived in a way I totally didn't mean before and it really sucks.


I really hope William and Kate get to be some what of a normal newly married couple before they are thrown into the deep end that is being a royal.

4 comments:

Dree said...

I really like this post. It's so unfair to criticise anyone, especially anyone royal because they didn't choose their life. The Lohans chose it, they didn't.

Anonymous said...

looove the post. Kate is so beautiful!

Bel said...

I loved the wedding! it was actually quite romantic :)

<3 Belly B

Catherine said...

Was it the Lifetime movie of William and Kate!? I watched it too and felt the same way. I am obsessed with anything about the Royal Family, but it did make me feel so bad that they go through so much. But someone made the comment that Kate must really love him to want to be a part of the family and deal with all they deal with. I also love that quote about judging--great perspective!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...