This weeks edition come to you live from the Travers' homestead...well my parents house but that sounded cooler :D
This week I'm grateful for:
- Being at home with family
- Being able to see my nephew blessed...he is seriously cute!
- My brother doing air guitar and lip syncing
- My niece being able to talk more and how adorable her manners are
- Living in such a beautiful state
- Being allowed to drive the boat...and not crashing :D
- Getting all of my Institute Readings done for the week...a first this year!
- Seeing more of a positive side to myself instead of being so negative
- Laughing sessions
- My brother not really killing me when "attacking" me multiple times over the weekend
- My puppy Roxy...she gets SO excited!