Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 13, 2011

Gratitude Sunday


This weeks edition come to you live from the Travers' homestead...well my parents house but that sounded cooler :D

This week I'm grateful for:

- Being at home with family
- Being able to see my nephew blessed...he is seriously cute!
- My brother doing air guitar and lip syncing
- My niece being able to talk more and how adorable her manners are
- Living in such a beautiful state
- Being allowed to drive the boat...and not crashing :D
- Getting all of my Institute Readings done for the week...a first this year!
- Seeing more of a positive side to myself instead of being so negative
- Laughing sessions
- My brother not really killing me when "attacking" me multiple times over the weekend
- Freedom
- My puppy Roxy...she gets SO excited!

2 comments:

Jessi LaRue (Jessi Haish) said...

What a happy post! have to love the air guitar ;)

Lita said...

Lisa! Thanks for being my newest follower. I LOVE that you do "Gratitude Sundays" that is sooo awesome! I am YOUR newest follower because your blog is so cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...