Ok firstly...IT SNOWED HERE THIS AFTERNOON!!! :D
This might not seem like a big deal...but here in Tassie it is...especially where I live :D
Ok so it's hard to see in the picture too...but I swear it just (lightly) snowed!
This week I am grateful for:
- The snow...while I'm warm inside
- Our fun mexican themed table at the ward activity, "Red Carpet Event"
- Arriving safely to Kat's house...in way more snow!
- Moustaches...on a stick :D
- Videos of my nephew smiling and trying to communicate
- Being introduced to an awesome little cafe...with doors everywhere!
- Being able to donate plasma
- Home-made pumpkin soup with bread rolls
- Reese's peanut butter cups from Nelly
- Canned whip cream...and all the fun I can have
- Awesome Mormon messages
- My parents being married for 29 years today!! Love you Mama and Papa Smurf!