Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gratitude Sunday


This week I am grateful for:

- Face Time with my siblings and niece! BEST part of today :D
- Watching Winston play with the bubbles
- Seeing the mountain all covered in snow...soooo beautiful!
- Big breakfasts with friends
- Being back at Uni
- Having another exam done and having non-alcoholic drink to celebrate
- Flowers...they are so pretty.
- Bonfires
- Late night random road trips
- Sleepovers in our lounge room
- Instagram...makes me feel like I'm a cool photographer
- Being able to bake...and having food
- What warmth we are able to keep in the apartment

I really have so much to be grateful for. There are a lot of bad things in the world, but by focusing on the good brings me a lot more happiness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...