Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 7, 2011

First Blog Award!


That's right folks...I'm legit!

An award totally makes me legit right?!

Cami over at First Day of My Life gave me this award today. You should go over and see for yourself what she is all about :D

Thanks for the award Cami and all your wonderful comments!


The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger award are:

- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award on to 15 recently discovered blogs

7 Things about Myself:

1. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints...yep I'm a Mormon. I love the Gospel so much! I am very blessed to have always had it in my life and to be able to have a personal relationship with my Heavenly Father and keep working on it each day.

2. I love travelling!! I would seriously travel all the time if I had the money and less commitments. I can not wait to go to Japan in November!! :D

3. My sister and I share a birthday...7 years apart! I have one talented mother! Especially because I was born at 11:59pm!

4. I am addicted to Ice-cream! Seriously love the stuff. I try and experience new flavours all around the world as I travel :D

5. I am SUPER clucky (love kids and want some)! I can't wait to have my own family one day. But for now I am happy to love my niece and nephew to bits and enjoy other people's kids...because you can give them back :P

6. I'm a really bad procrastinator...yet really organised some times! Seriously weird right!!

7. I dance and sing along to music when nobody is home :D

Now for the 15 blogs
(Not all of these are SUPER recent as I haven't done any looking for a while):


You should definitely check them out! And if you got the award...Spread the love around :D

2 comments:

Cathryn aka Lollie said...

Woohoo!!! WEll done Lisa.

Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler said...

Woo! Go Lisa, go Lisa!
Loved reading about it and checking out some other blogs! Nice one love ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...