Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gratitude Sunday


This week I am grateful for: 

- Getting the garden done and dusted! :D
- Spending time with Cinta and Nelly...on our random epic adventures
- Having a new calling...YSA rep
- That I have been able to serve in Primary...gonna miss them!
- The cute cupcakes my SIL made...they were delicious!
- Having a clean room...finally! :D
- Skype calls with Kat
- Water...seriously so grateful to have clean running water!!
- Reminders that Heavenly Father knows best and knows me personally
- Blessings! 
- Seeing my Mum and Sister briefly on Friday
- New ideas
- Motivation to do some things
- Life! 

What are you grateful for this week??

If you want the opportunity to guest post on the series click on the button below and e-mail me.
Even if you don't have a blog, e-mail me...I'm sure we can work something out :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...