Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gratitude Sunday


This week I am grateful for:

- Being able to prepare and give a talk in Sacrament today
- Being home with my family...for like less than 2 days...but worth it!
- The freedom I enjoy in this wonderful country
- Pumpkin soup and roast lamb for dinner! YUM!
- Driving safely home
- Getting cuddles from my nephew...so much bigger now!
- Sleep...when I get it
- Sparkler photos...and not dying in the freezing cold mountain
- Getting a random nights work last night and making much needed money
- laughing sessions with my family
- my niece 'helping' to do everything this afternoon and night
- random adventures with Janelle and Jacinta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...