YAY for my 200th post!!
So this week you get to hear from the girl I share my house with...
You've seen her before but I'll let her introduce herself
My name is Jess
I am Lisa's AWESOME!!...random housemate & friend.
I too have a blog, pop on over and say 'hi' if you like! Would love to hear from you all :)
So what am I grateful for this week...
- The Gospel in my life, and the blessings and teachings that it brings to my life.
- My family and friends, the examples that they are to me and the support they give me.
- My work, I love my job, sure there are days that I hate it or that I wish that I would strangle the people that I work with, but overall I love it, and I work with amazing managers.
- An amazing Chiropractor! We have a love/hate relationship, but over all he is awesome! Plus he is nice, and he's also really cute.
- My Curly hair, over the last few years I have really come to love it, and this year I have learnt to really look after it, curls are high maintenance!
- Going out to dinner to yummy places with friends!
- Being able to catch up with my amazingly talented cousin Lauren! So proud of what she has achieved in her life so far! Much more to come from her!
- Random times with Lisa, being in funky moods after work. Random moments of laughter.
- My blog, I love blogging, I am not a creative type of person, by this is my little bit of me, so I get to express myself through it. I also love how many awesome new people I have been able to meet through it.
- I am also grateful that Lisa and I get to see Kat this Saturday, after her 7 week trip to the US. She will finally be safely home and we'll be able to enjoy her company again, listen to her stories, have a girls night full of country music and American goodies!
Hope you all have a great week,
And thank you to Lisa for letting me guest blog today!!!
This week I am grateful for:
- My blog & followers...it's an outlet and I'm grateful that you all listen to me :D
- Sunshine...it really does lift the spirit!
- A loving Heavenly Father...I just need to put my trust and faith in him more
- Skyping with my whole family...that was one loud household!
- Ibuprofen...I hardly use it but needed it today
- A fun 'chill out' session with Jess & Camilla
- Being able to make it through the book for my Japanese Film and Text class
- Motivation!! :D a little more anyway :P
- The funny karaoke exhibit at MONA....still makes me laugh :D
- Both Jess & I winning a free Magnum off our late night purchase
- Life...as always!