Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dear...


Dear Twitter,
You were really cranky tonight and did NOT want to be helpful.

Dear Bad Memories,
Nick off! I do not need you coming back, thank you very much!

Dear Kat,
You are home on Saturday and I can't wait to see you!!

Dear Japan,
I am both excited and freaking out to be seeing you in November...please let it be a good 5 weeks.

Dear Pinterest,
I am new to you, but Jess has an addiction to you. I feel I may get addicted to...this is going to have to be a restricted relationship.

Dear Utty,
We are not friends today...and I see a rocky week ahead. Not cool sister! 

Dear Followers,
Thanks for being genuine! 
Let me know a little more about yourself in the comments! :D

Sincerely, Lisa 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...