Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Funny things people say...

While I was in Canada over a year ago now...wow time flies!!...I was in a group of girls' apartment with a piece of paper attached to the wall that was for writing up funny/awesome things/jokes people said while there, or that were remembered from throughout the day.

You were to record:

Who said it
What they said
A little background story

Some were seriously amazing! and hilarious :D I have really wanted to do one myself so have started recording funny things when I hear them on my iPod.

It's actually pretty darn fun.

For example:

"You're gonna save the Sundarbans with condoms??" Janelle...while I was explaining why I included a paragraph about population reduction in my essay.

While this may make no sense to you, it seriously makes me laugh!!

Try recording a few things people say that you think are funny and the memories later will make you feel happy instantly :D

Promise!! 

Am definitely going to have to actually do this next year! 

1 comment:

Lindsay Rondo said...

this is a great idea! i did this once for my bf (now husband) and glued them all to a picture frame.

Looking at it now, I'm not sure I would remember why we said all of them but they are funny.

Lindsay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...